Terms + conditions
1. You must be 13 years of age or older to participate in our Mobile Text Alerts.
2. Your carrier's message and data rates may apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Target does not charge you for sending or receiving text messages to 827438.
3. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
4. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier's name, the date, time and content of your messages and other information you provide to us as part of this service. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
5. Maximum number of messages per month will vary based on the subscription list you've enrolled in. You can unsubscribe at any time by texting "STOP" to 827438 (TARGET) and you will receive a confirmation text, or further instructions if enrolled in more than one of Target's SMS lists. If you have any questions, reply "HELP" to 827438 (TARGET) or contact us at 1-800-440-0680.
6. The service is available on these US carriers only: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless, Alltel-Allied, AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost Mobile, Boost-CDMA, CellCom, Cellular One of NE PA, Cellular South (aka C Spire Wireless), Centennial, Chat Mobility-NW Missouri Cellular, Cincinnati Bell, Cox Wireless, Cricket (Leap Wireless), East Kentucky Network (Appalachian Wireless), ECIT, Element Mobile, GCI Communications, Golden State Cellular, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix, Inland Cellular, IWireless, Mobi PCS, MTPCS Cellular One, Nex Tech Communications, nTelos, Pioneer Cellular, Plateau Wireless, Revol Wireless, Simmetry Wireles, Sprint, Thumb Cellular, T-Mobile, TracFone (AT&T), UNICEL, Union Telephone, United States Cellular Corp, United Wireless, Verizon, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile, West Central Wireless.