Guest Reviews (48)
special offers (1)
- free shipping on all items
Free Standard shipping on all orders. Oversized handling fees may still apply. Valid on shipping to the 48 contiguous states and APO/FPO. Offer valid for a limited time only.
The Safe&Sound DM221-2 audio baby monitor allows you to hear your baby from any room in the house, giving you peace of mind anywhere, anytime. The two parent units are easily clipped to your belt or pocket, enabling you to carry them as you go about your day. The two-way, talk-back intercom and the system’s long range let you keep in touch with your baby from any room or even outside. Plus, the parent unit-finder feature comes in handy so you can quickly locate a misplaced unit.
- Features: Vibration Alert, Nightlight, Belt Clip, Talk Back, Black and White LCD Screen, Filters Background Noise
- Includes: AC Adapters, 2 Receivers, Instruction Manual, 1 Rechargeable Battery, Belt Clip
- Certifications: FCC Certified
- Power Source: Battery-Powered
- Number of Channels: 120
- Product Width : 1.500
- Alerts For : Low Battery
- Care and Cleaning : Wipe Clean With a Dry Cloth
- Number of Units Supported : 3
- Warranty Description : 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Industry or Government Certifications : FCC Certified
- Communication Type : Two Way
- Alert Type : Vibration, Sound Warning
- Features: Baby Product : Filters Background Noise, Black and White LCD Screen, Nightlight, Belt Clip, Vibration Alert, Talk Back
- Frequency/Band : Dect 6.0
- Product Depth : 2.500
- Includes: Baby Product : 2 Receivers, AC Adapters, 1 Rechargeable Battery, Belt Clip, Instruction Manual
- Product Height : 5.000
- Radio Range : 1000 feet
- Product Weight : 2.000
- Number of Channels : 120
- Power Source : Battery-powered
We regret that this item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
Most unopened items in new condition returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy that is less than 90 days. Those items will either show a "return by" date or "return within" day range under the item on your receipt or packing slip and in the "Item details, shipping" tab if purchased on Target.com. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a packing slip or receipt may be denied a refund or exchange. All bundled items must be returned with all components for a full refund. Bundle components may not all have the same return policy; please check your packing slip for details. Some items, such as gift cards, digital items are never returnable.
See the Target return policy for complete information.