Guest Reviews (3)
special offers (1)
- spend $25, get free shipping
Offer available online only. Offer applies to purchases of $25 or more. Some exclusions apply. Handling fees may still apply to bulky items. $25 purchase is based on merchandise subtotal. Gift wrap, tax and handling charges will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal. Offer valid for orders shipping within the 48 contiguous states, as well as APO/FPO and for Standard and To the Door shipping methods only.
Easily remove your old nail polish with this remover dip from Up & Up. The convenient dip bottle makes it easy to sponge off your nail polish. In seconds you'll have a blank canvas for your new color.
Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back.
- Used For: Cleansing
- For Use On: Nails
- Includes: Nail Polish Remover
- Capacity (volume): 9.0 Oz.
- Travel Size: No
- Acetone, Denatonium Benzoate.
- Extremely flammable. Keep away from flame. Extremely flammable. Liquid and vapors may ignite. Do not use when smoking. Do not use or store near fire, flame or heat. Keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water, remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Contact physician. Harmful if ingested. In case of accidental ingestion, give fluids liberally and consult with local Poison Control Center. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics. Keep out of reach of children.
We regret that this item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
This item must be returned within 100 days of the ship date. See return policy for details.
Most unopened items in new condition and returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy noted on the receipt, Target policy board (refund exceptions), Target.com or in the item department. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
See the Target return policy for complete information.