be the first to write a review0 review
special offers (1)
- spend $25, get free shipping
Offer available online only. Offer applies to purchases of $25 or more. Some exclusions apply. Handling fees may still apply to bulky items. $25 purchase is based on merchandise subtotal. Gift wrap, tax and handling charges will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal. Offer valid for orders shipping within the 48 contiguous states, as well as APO/FPO and for Standard and To the Door shipping methods only.
Raid® Ant & Roach Killer kills on contact and keeps killing with residual action for up to four weeks. It leaves no lingering chemical odor. This easy-to-use spray ensures complete coverage of the areas ants, roaches, and other listed bugs may be infesting.
Kills: Ants, Crickets, Multi-colored Asian Lady Beetles, Roaches, Silverfish, Spiders, Waterbugs
How to Use:
- Use indoors only.
- Shake well before using.
- Hold container upright.
- Point spray opening toward surface and press button firmly. Hold about 12" from surface being sprayed.
- Spray until surfaces are wet.
- Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until sprays have dried.
- Allow spray to dry completely for residual kill effects.
- Repeat treatment as necessary.
- Product Form: Aerosol
- Treats and/or Prevents Against: Cockroach, Ant, Roach
- Product Formulation: Kills Pests
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Capacity (volume): 17.5 Oz.
- Imiprothrin (0.100%), Cypermethrin (0.100%), Other Ingredients (99.800%).
- Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not apply to humans, pets, plants or contaminate feed, foodstuffs, dishes or utensils. Remove pets and birds and cover aquariums. Cover or remove exposed food, dishes, utensils and food handling equipment. First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment advice. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Note to Physician: Contains petroleum distillate - vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flame or pilot lights. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 ° F may cause bursting.
We regret that this item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
Most unopened items in new condition returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy that is less than 90 days. Those items will either show a "return by" date or "return within" day range under the item on your receipt or packing slip and in the "Item details, shipping" tab if purchased on Target.com. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a packing slip or receipt may be denied a refund or exchange. All bundled items must be returned with all components for a full refund. Bundle components may not all have the same return policy; please check your packing slip for details. Some items, such as gift cards, digital items are never returnable.
See the Target return policy for complete information.