guest ratings and reviews9 reviews
Philips Norelco HQ8/52 Replacement Heads fit the following shaver models: PT700 series, PT/AT 800 series, 7100 series, 7200 series, 7300 series, 7700 series, 7800, 7810, 8800 series. To replace the heads:
1) Switch off the shaver and disconnect it from the power outlet.
2) Press the release button to open the shaving unit.
3) Turn the lock anticlockwise and remove the retaining frame.
4) Remove the shaving heads and place new ones in the shaving unit.
5) Make sure that the projections of the shaving heads fit exactly into the recesses.
6) Put the retaining frame back into the shaving unit and turn the lock clockwise.
7) Close the shaving unit until you hear a click.
Note: If the shaving unit does not close smoothly, check if you have inserted the shaving heads properly and if the retaining frame is locked.
- Target reserves the right to limit quantities per guest
- For use with Norleco Specta electric razors
- Package Quantity: 1
- Number of Pieces: 1
- For Use On: Back, Neck
- Health Concern: Excess Facial Hair
- Hair Type: All Hair Types
Most unopened items in new condition returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy that is less than 90 days. Those items will either show a "return by" date or "return within" day range under the item on your receipt or packing slip and in the "Item details, shipping" tab if purchased on Target.com. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a packing slip or receipt may be denied a refund or exchange. All bundled items must be returned with all components for a full refund. Bundle components may not all have the same return policy; please check your packing slip for details. Some items, such as gift cards, digital items are never returnable.
See the Target return policy for complete information.