Guest Reviews (169)
special offers (1)
- spend $25, get free shipping
Offer available online only. Offer applies to purchases of $25 or more. Some exclusions apply. Handling fees may still apply to bulky items. $25 purchase is based on merchandise subtotal. Gift wrap, tax and handling charges will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal. Offer valid for orders shipping within the 48 contiguous states, as well as APO/FPO and for Standard and To the Door shipping methods only.
Maintain your milk supply while away from your baby with the Medela Swing Breast Pump. This is a top item in our Baby Registry. The speed and vacuum are both adjustable and the pump fits easily into a purse or briefcase. This pump comes with breast shields, bottles, connector valves and a battery pack.
Visit our Baby Registry|Baby Registry for more big ideas for little ones.
- 1-touch letdown button designed for faster milk flow
- Convenient and compact so it easily fits into a purse or briefcase
- Efficient, adjustable speed and vacuum
- Number of Pumps: Single Pump System
- Power Source: Electrical Plug-In, Battery-Powered
- Includes: Breast Shields, Connector Valves, Milk Storage Bottles, Battery Pack, AC Adapter
- Not Included: Batteries
- Features: Single Pump, Adjustable Vacuum Settings, Adjustable Speed Settings
- Number of Pumps : Single Pump System
- Product Width : 10.000
- Care and Cleaning : Spot Clean
- Industry or Government Certifications : Meets CPSC Standards
- Warranty Description : Multiple Warranties and/or Time Frames Apply
- Required Not Included : Batteries
- Features: Baby Product : Adjustable Speed Settings, Adjustable Vacuum Settings, Single Pump
- Safety and Security Features : BPA-free
- Includes: Baby Product : Breastshields, Connector Valves, AC Adapter, Milk Storage Bottles, Battery Pack
- Product Height : 9.625
- General Material : Plastic
- Product Weight : 2.000
- Power Source : Electric, Battery-powered
- Nurser Capacity : 5.000
- Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breastmilk if bottles or components become damaged. If you experience discomfort while pumping, contact a breastfeeding specialist. You may need a different size PersonalFit breastshield to reduce the possibility of nipple irritation or injury. Call 1-800-TELL YOU to locate a breastfeeding specialist in your area.
Most unopened items in new condition returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy that is less than 90 days. Those items will either show a "return by" date or "return within" day range under the item on your receipt or packing slip and in the "Item details, shipping" tab if purchased on Target.com. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a packing slip or receipt may be denied a refund or exchange. All bundled items must be returned with all components for a full refund. Bundle components may not all have the same return policy; please check your packing slip for details. Some items, such as gift cards, digital items are never returnable.
See the Target return policy for complete information.
this is part of the Medela Breastfeeding Collection