Guest Reviews (108)
special offers (1)
- spend $50, get free shipping
Offer available online only. Offer applies to purchases of $50 or more. Some exclusions apply. Handling fees may still apply to bulky items. $50 purchase is based on merchandise subtotal. Gift wrap, tax and handling charges will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal. Offer valid for orders shipping within the 48 contiguous states, as well as APO/FPO and for Standard and To the Door shipping methods only.
The Medela Pump In Style Advanced daily-use breast pump is designed for moms who pump several times a day. This is a top item in our Baby Registry. It's available in 3 bag styles: On-the-go Tote, Backpack and The Metro Bag.It includes: PersonalFit breast shields, PersonalFit breast shield connectors, valves and membranes, tubing, 5 oz. BPA-free breast milk bottles with lids, one wide-base nipple and travel cap, a removable cooler bag, a contoured ice pack, power cord and battery pack (8 AA batteries not included).
Visit our Baby Registry|Baby Registry for more big ideas for little ones.
- Number of Pumps: Double Pump System
- Power Source: Electrical Plug-In, Battery-Powered
- Includes: Battery Pack, Breast Shields, Ice Pack, AC Adapter, Milk Storage Bottles
- Features: Double Pump, Adjustable Vacuum Settings, Adjustable Speed Settings
- Safety and Security Features: BPA-free
- Product Width : 14.000
- Number of Pumps : Double Pump System
- Care and Cleaning : Spot Clean
- Industry or Government Certifications : Meets CPSC Standards
- Warranty Description : Multiple Warranties and/or Time Frames Apply
- Assembly details : assembly required, no tools needed
- Features: Baby Product : Double Pump, Adjustable Speed Settings, Adjustable Vacuum Settings
- Safety and Security Features : BPA-free
- Includes: Baby Product : Milk Storage Bottles, AC Adapter, Battery Pack, Breastshields, Ice Pack
- Product Height : 11.500
- General Material : Plastic
- Product Weight : 8.000
- Power Source : Battery-powered, Electric
- Nurser Capacity : 5.000
- Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breastmilk if bottles or components become damaged. If you experience discomfort while pumping, contact a breastfeeding specialist. You may need a larger size PersonalFit breastshield to reduce the possibility of nipple irritation or injury. Call 1-800-TELL YOU to locate a breastfeeding specialist in your area. Make sure breastfeeding is well established before introducing a nipple.
Most unopened items in new condition returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy that is less than 90 days. Those items will either show a "return by" date or "return within" day range under the item on your receipt or packing slip and in the "Item details, shipping" tab if purchased on Target.com. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a packing slip or receipt may be denied a refund or exchange. All bundled items must be returned with all components for a full refund. Bundle components may not all have the same return policy; please check your packing slip for details. Some items, such as gift cards, digital items are never returnable.
See the Target return policy for complete information.
this is part of the Medela Breastfeeding Collection