Guest Reviews (530)
special offers (1)
- SHIPS FREE
Free Standard shipping on all orders. Oversized handling fees may still apply. Valid on shipping to the 48 contiguous states and APO/FPO. Offer valid through 12/25/2015
The Medela Pump In Style Advanced daily-use breast pump is designed for moms who pump several times a day. This is a top item in our Baby Registry. It's available in 3 bag styles: On-the-go Tote, Backpack and The Metro Bag.It includes: PersonalFit breast shields, PersonalFit breast shield connectors, valves and membranes, tubing, 5 oz. BPA-free breast milk bottles with lids, one wide-base nipple and travel cap, a removable cooler bag, a contoured ice pack, power cord and battery pack (8 AA batteries not included).
Visit our Baby Registry|Baby Registry for more big ideas for little ones.
- Number of Pumps: Double Pump System
- Power Source: Electric, Battery-powered
- Includes: Milk Storage Bottles, Ice Pack, Breastshields, Battery Pack, AC Adapter
- Not Included: Batteries
- Features: Double Pump, Adjustable Vacuum Settings, Adjustable Speed Settings
- Number of Pumps : Double Pump System
- Product Width : 14.000
- Care and Cleaning : Spot Clean
- Industry or Government Certifications : Meets CPSC Standards
- Warranty Description : Multiple Warranties and/or Time Frames Apply
- Assembly details : assembly required, no tools needed
- Required Not Included : Batteries
- Features: Baby Product : Adjustable Speed Settings, Adjustable Vacuum Settings, Double Pump
- Safety and Security Features : BPA-free
- Includes: Baby Product : AC Adapter, Battery Pack, Breastshields, Ice Pack, Milk Storage Bottles
- Product Height : 11.500
- General Material : Plastic
- Product Weight : 8.000
- Power Source : Battery-powered, Electric
- Nurser Capacity : 5.000
- Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breastmilk if bottles or components become damaged. If you experience discomfort while pumping, contact a breastfeeding specialist. You may need a larger size PersonalFit breastshield to reduce the possibility of nipple irritation or injury. Call 1-800-TELL YOU to locate a breastfeeding specialist in your area. Make sure breastfeeding is well established before introducing a nipple.
This item must be returned within 100 days of the ship date. See return policy for details.
Most unopened items in new condition and returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy noted on the receipt, Target policy board (refund exceptions), Target.com or in the item department. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
See the Target return policy for complete information.
this is part of the Medela Breastfeeding Collection