WARNING: choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Guest Reviews (52)
special offers (1)
- spend $25, get free shipping
Offer available online only. Offer applies to purchases of $25 or more. Some exclusions apply. Handling fees may still apply to bulky items. $25 purchase is based on merchandise subtotal. Gift wrap, tax and handling charges will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal. Offer valid for orders shipping within the 48 contiguous states, as well as APO/FPO and for Standard and To the Door shipping methods only.
- Built for the 1962 Worlds Fair, the Seattle Space Needle dominates the Seattle skyline with its characteristic flying saucer design
- Built to withstand winds of up to 200 mph and earthquakes up to 9.5 magnitude, the Space Needle clearly demonstrates the strength of its unique tripod design
- This stunning LEGO model, co-developed and designed by Adam Reed Tucker, captures the original Space Needles Race into Space design
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 10 Years and Up
- Includes: Toy Building Components
- Number of Pieces: 57
- Material: Plastic
- Educational Focus: Creative Thinking
This item must be returned within 100 days of the ship date. See return policy for details.
Most unopened items in new condition and returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy noted on the receipt, Target policy board (refund exceptions), Target.com or in the item department. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
See the Target return policy for complete information.