WARNING: choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Guest Reviews (67)
special offers (1)
- spend $50, get free shipping
Offer available online only. Offer applies to purchases of $50 or more. Some exclusions apply. Handling fees may still apply to bulky items. $50 purchase is based on merchandise subtotal. Gift wrap, tax and handling charges will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal. Offer valid for orders shipping within the 48 contiguous states, as well as APO/FPO and for Standard and To the Door shipping methods only.
- The Empire State Building was the worlds tallest building until 1972 when the World Trade Center opened
- It was completed in 1931 during the height of the Great Depression
- Voted one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Empire State Building is an Art Deco skyscraper and is considered the symbol of American skyscrapers
- This golden LEGO model, co-developed and designed by Adam Reed Tucker, celebrates the early age of skyscraper design
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 10 Years and Up
- Includes: Toy Building Components
- Number of Pieces: 77
- Material: Plastic
- Educational Focus: Creative Thinking
Most unopened items in new condition returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy that is less than 90 days. Those items will either show a "return by" date or "return within" day range under the item on your receipt or packing slip and in the "Item details, shipping" tab if purchased on Target.com. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a packing slip or receipt may be denied a refund or exchange. All bundled items must be returned with all components for a full refund. Bundle components may not all have the same return policy; please check your packing slip for details. Some items, such as gift cards, digital items are never returnable.
See the Target return policy for complete information.