Guest Reviews (618)
special offers (2)
- spend $25, get free shipping
- 20% off KitchenAid appliances
Offer available online only. Offer applies to purchases of $25 or more. Some exclusions apply. Handling fees may still apply to bulky items. $25 purchase is based on merchandise subtotal. Gift wrap, tax and handling charges will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal. Offer valid for orders shipping within the 48 contiguous states, as well as APO/FPO and for Standard and To the Door shipping methods only.
Save 20% on select KitchenAid appliances. Not valid on previous orders. Offer expires 08/01/2015 at 11:59 PM PT.
KitchenAid first sold their home mixers in 1919. Since then, KitchenAid Stand Mixers have become easier for the home chef to buy, store and use, but the reputation for sturdy construction and reliable performance has not changed. The Ultra Power Mixer has a 4.5-qt. bowl; it boasts 300 watts of power for mixing double batches.
The KitchenAid Stand Mixer has an accessory hub that accepts a variety of attachments that simplify many common kitchen chores like vegetable slicing, food grinding and even making fresh pasta and homemade ice cream.
- Number of Speeds: 10
- Features: Tilt Back Head, Direct Drive Motor
- Includes: Instruction Manual, Flat Beaters, Dough Hooks, Balloon Whisk
- Material: Zinc
- Safety and Security Features: Safety Lock
- Number of Speeds : 10
- Product Width : 8.700
- Care and Cleaning : Hand wash, Wipe Clean
- Warranty Description : 1 Year Manufacturer Total Replacement Warranty
- Safety and Security Features : Safety Lock
- Product Depth : 13.900
- Product Height : 14.100
- Product Weight : 22.000
- General Material : Zinc
- Features Small Appliances : Tilt Back Head, Direct Drive Motor
- Includes: Small Appliances Product : Flat Beaters, Dough Hooks, Balloon whisk, Instruction Manual
We regret that this item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
Most unopened items in new condition and returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy noted on the receipt, Target policy board (refund exceptions), Target.com or in the item department. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
See the Target return policy for complete information.