Active ingredient Purpose Original Neosporin: Bacitracin (400 units); Purpose: Motrin IB Caplets: Pain reliever/fever reducer. Neomycin (3.5 mg); Polymyxin B (5,000 units). Motrin IB Caplets: (in each caplet) Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID) (Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug).
Original Neosporin: First aid to help prevent infection in minor: cuts; scrapes; burns.
Motrin IB Caplets: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: Headache; minor pain of arthritis; backache; menstrual cramps.
Temporarily reduces fever; muscular aches; toothache; the common cold.
For external use only
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns.
- You need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug.
- Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include
- Ask a doctor before use if you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic.
- This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin.
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get any better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause health problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- This product contains items which have an expiration date. Please check before use. Please keep these and all drug products out of reach of children. Small parts may cause choking. For medical emergencies seek professional help. In case of deep puncture wounds, or serious burns, consult a physician.
- Original Neosporin: Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily). May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- Motrin IB Caplets: Take 1 caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persistif pain or fever does not respond to 1 caplet, 2 caplets may be useddo not exceed 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor.
- Motrin IB Caplets: Ask a doctor.
be the first to write a review0 review
special offers (1)
- spend $25, get free shipping
Offer available online only. Offer applies to purchases of $25 or more. Some exclusions apply. Handling fees may still apply to bulky items. $25 purchase is based on merchandise subtotal. Gift wrap, tax and handling charges will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal. Offer valid for orders shipping within the 48 contiguous states, as well as APO/FPO and for Standard and To the Door shipping methods only.
Johnson & Johnson RED CROSS® Brand All-Purpose First Aid Kit
Provides essential items to help deal with cuts, scrapes, minor burns, sprains, strains, pain, fever, and more. This family-friendly kit features a variety of treatment and healing products from leading brands such as Johnson & Johnson RED CROSS® Brand, BAND-AID®, TYLENOL®, NEOSPORIN®, MOTRIN®, COACH®, IMODIUM®, and more. It also includes a survival wrap, and a step-by-step first aid guide that is approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians and delivers valuable organized first aid instruction to your fingertips. 170 items.
- Number of Pieces: 140
- Health Concern: Cuts, Scrapes
- Health Facts: Contains Natural Rubber Latex
- For Use On: Whole Body
- Features: Sterile
- For Use On : Whole Body
- Manufacturer Suggested Age : 12 years and Up
- Health Facts : Contains Natural Rubber Latex
- Features: Health and Beauty Product : Sterile
- Legally Required Information : Healthcare Disclaimer
- Number of Pieces in Set : 140
- Health/Beauty Concern : Scrapes, Cuts
- Includes: Health and Beauty Product : Instruction manual, Bandages, Gauze Pads, Antibiotic Ointment, Carrying Case
- Original Neosporin: Store at 68 ° to 77 ° (20 ° to 25 ° C). Motrin IB Caplets: Store at 68 ° to 77 ° (20 ° to 25 ° C). Do not use if pouch is opened.
Original Neosporin: Cocoa Butter,Cottonseed Oil,Olive Oil,Sodium Pyruvate,Vitamin E,White Petrolatum. Motrin IB Caplets: Carnauba Wax,Colloidal Silicon Dioxide,Corn Starch,FD&C Yellow 6,Hypromellose,Iron Oxide,Magnesium Stearate,Polydextrose,Polyethylene Glycol,Pregelatinized Starch,Propylene Glycol,Shellac,Stearic Acid,Titanium Dioxide.
This item must be returned within 100 days of the ship date. See return policy for details.
Most unopened items in new condition returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy that is less than 90 days. Those items will either show a "return by" date or "return within" day range under the item on your receipt or packing slip and in the "Item details, shipping" tab if purchased on Target.com. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a packing slip or receipt may be denied a refund or exchange. All bundled items must be returned with all components for a full refund. Bundle components may not all have the same return policy; please check your packing slip for details. Some items, such as gift cards, digital items are never returnable.
See the Target return policy for complete information.