Active ingredient Purpose (Original Neosporin): In Each Gram: Bacitracin (400 units), (Motrin IB Caplets): Purpose: Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Neomycin (3.5 mg), Polymyxin B (5,000 units). (Motrin IB Caplets): In Each Caplet: Ibuprofen (200 mg) (NSAID).
(Original Neosporin): First aid to help prevent infection in minor: cuts, scrapes, burns.
(Motrin IB Caplets): Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache; minor pain of arthritis; backache; menstrual cramps; muscular aches; toothache; the common cold.
Temporarily reduces fever.
For external use only
- For external use only.
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns.
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed.
- This product contains items which have an expiration date. Please check before use. Please keep these and all drug products out of reach of children. Small parts may cause choking. For medical emergencies seek professional help. In case of deep or puncture wounds, or serious burns, consult a physician. Do not use if Motrin pouch is opened.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug.
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
- feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear.
- ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- (Original Neosporin): Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage. (Motrin IB Caplets): Do not take more than directed. The smallest effective dose should be used.
- Take 1 caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If pain or fever does not respond to 1 caplet, 2 caplets may be used.
- Ask a doctor.
Guest Reviews (8)
special offers (1)
- SHIPS FREE
Free Standard shipping on all orders. Oversized handling fees may still apply. Valid on shipping to the 48 contiguous states and APO/FPO. Offer valid through 12/25/2015
- Number of Pieces: 140
- Health Concern: Scrapes, Cuts
- Health Facts: Contains Natural Rubber Latex
- For Use On: Whole Body
- Features: Sterile
- For Use On : Whole Body
- Manufacturer Suggested Age : 12 Years and Up
- Health Facts : Contains Natural Rubber Latex
- Features: Health and Beauty : Sterile
- Legally Required Information : Healthcare Disclaimer
- Number of Pieces in Set : 140
- Health/Beauty Concern : Cuts, Scrapes
- Includes: Health and Beauty Product : Antibiotic Ointment, Carrying Case, Gauze Pads, Instruction manual, Bandages
- (Original Neosporin): Store at 68 to 77 ° F (20 to 25 ° C). (Motrin IB Caplets): Store between 68-77 ° F (20-25 ° C). Do not use if pouch is opened.
(Original Neosporin): Cocoa Butter,Cottonseed Oil,Olive Oil,Sodium Pyruvate,Vitamin E,White Petrolatum. (Motrin IB Caplets): Carnauba Wax,Colloidal Silicon Dioxide,Corn Starch,FD&C Yellow 6,Hypromellose,Iron Oxide,Magnesium Stearate,Polydextrose,Polyethylene Glycol,Pregelatinized Starch,Propylene Glycol,Shellac,Stearic Acid,Titanium Dioxide.
This item must be returned within 100 days of the ship date. See return policy for details.
Most unopened items in new condition and returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy noted on the receipt, Target policy board (refund exceptions), Target.com or in the item department. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
See the Target return policy for complete information.