Guest Reviews (65)
special offers (1)
- SHIPS FREE
Free Standard shipping on all orders. Oversized handling fees may still apply. Valid on shipping to the 48 contiguous states and APO/FPO. Offer valid through 12/25/2015
- Capacity (volume): 3.100
- Freezer Capacity: 1.000
- Refrigerator Capacity: 2.100
- Number of Shelves: 1
- Features: Adjustable Leg Leveling, Full-width Door Storage Shelves, Adjustable Thermostat, Manual Defrost, Full-width Freezer Compartment
Fridge, Partial Automatic Defrost, 2-Door Compact, 3.1 Cubic Feet
Capacity: 3.1 Cubic Feet.
Estimated Yearly Operating Cost
Cost Range of Similar Models 27-46.$27, to $46.
Estimated Yearly Energy Use338kWh
- Features Refrigerator-Freezer : Full-width Freezer Compartment, Manual Defrost, Adjustable Thermostat, Full-width Door Storage Shelves, Adjustable Leg Leveling
- Product Width : 18.700
- Warranty Description : 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Includes: Major Appliances Product : Owner's Manual, Ice Cube Tray
- Legally Required Information : EnergyGuide Label Required
- Door: Material : Metal, Plastic
- Freezer Capacity : 1.000
- Refrigerator Capacity : 2.100
- Freezer Compartment Depth : 14.700
- Refrigerator Interior Width : 15.200
- Refrigerator Interior Height : 17.500
- Coolant Type : Compressor Cooled
- Refrigerator Interior Depth : 16.500
- Coolest Temperature Capability : 34 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Freezer Compartment Height : 8.000
- Freezer Compartment Width : 13.500
- Item Style Major Appliances : Freestanding
- Number of Shelves : 1
- Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees : 37.800
- Shelf Type : metal wire
- Handle: Material : Plastic
- Product Depth : 20.400
- Product Height : 33.300
- Product Weight : 58.400
- Door Type : Reversible
- Capacity Total Volume : 3.100
We regret that this item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
This item must be returned within 100 days of the ship date. See return policy for details.
Most unopened items in new condition and returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy noted on the receipt, Target policy board (refund exceptions), Target.com or in the item department. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
See the Target return policy for complete information.