Guest Reviews (38)
special offers (1)
- spend $25, get free shipping
Offer available online only. Offer applies to purchases of $25 or more. Some exclusions apply. Handling fees may still apply to bulky items. $25 purchase is based on merchandise subtotal. Gift wrap, tax and handling charges will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal. Offer valid for orders shipping within the 48 contiguous states, as well as APO/FPO and for Standard and To the Door shipping methods only.
Prepare skin for an extreme close up with Boots No7 Photo Fix Wrinkle Filler and Primer. Its fast-acting formula shows results within 10 minutes and lasts for up to eight hours. This wrinkle reducing face primer contains a unique complex that combines smoothing ingredients with light-diffusing particles to blur fine lines around the eyes and put uneven skin tone and large pores into soft focus. Boots No7 Photo Fix has earned the 2014 Good Housekeeping Seal and the 2014 Good Housekeeping All Star Award.
- Product Form: Cream
- For Use On: Face
- Beauty Purpose: Wrinkle Reduction, Smoothing, Shine
- Color Palette: Translucent
- Color Finish: Sheer
- Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Cross Polymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arabinogalactan, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately.
We regret that this item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
This item must be returned within 100 days of the ship date. See return policy for details.
Most unopened items in new condition and returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy noted on the receipt, Target policy board (refund exceptions), Target.com or in the item department. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
See the Target return policy for complete information.