Guest Reviews (44)
special offers (1)
- SHIPS FREE
Free Standard shipping on all orders. Oversized handling fees may still apply. Valid on shipping to the 48 contiguous states and APO/FPO. Offer valid through 12/25/2015
The Apple TV in Black (MD199LL/A) instantly transforms your home television into a hub for all of the best HD content available. Watch blockbuster movies, hit TV shows, live sports, news, your family photos or listen to music. Using this streamer you can play content from your iOS devices or your MAC right on your own television with AirPlay. All of the content that you really want to watch is now yours in stunning 1080p HD any time you want.
- Features: streaming capability
- Wired Connectivity: Optical, HDMI, Ethernet, USB
- HD Compatibility: HD Display When Connected to an Optional HD Source
- Video Resolution: HD - 1080p
- Video Upconversion: 1080p
- Product Width : 4.300
- Video Resolution : HD - 1080p
- Number of HDMI Outputs : 1
- Warranty Description : 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- HD Compatibility : HD Display When Connected to an Optional HD Source
- Electronics General Compatibility : HDTVs
- Operating System Compatibility : Mac
- Output Type : HDMI, Optical Digital Audio, Micro USB, 10/100 Ethernet LAN
- Wired Connectivity : USB, Ethernet, HDMI, Optical
- Visual Playback File Format : MP3, GIF, H.264/AVC, MOV, JPEG, MPEG 4, Motion JPEG, TIFF, WAV, AIFF, AAC
- Product Depth : .900
- Product Height : 2.600
- Product Weight : 1.000
- Media Card Compatibility : USB Drive
- Video Upconversion : 1080p
- Features DVD VCR Players and Set Top Box : streaming capability
- Number of Optical Digital Audio Outputs : 1
- Accessories Included: Electronics Product : Remote Control, Power Cord
We regret that this item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
This item must be returned by 01/24/2016. See return policy for details.
Most unopened items in new condition and returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy noted on the receipt, Target policy board (refund exceptions), Target.com or in the item department. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
See the Target return policy for complete information.