be the first to write a review0 review
special offers (1)
- spend $25 get free shipping
Free Standard Shipping with $25 purchase only to the 48 Contiguous United States, as well as APO/FPO. Not valid on previous orders.
Offer available online only. Offer applies to purchases of $25 or more. Some exclusions apply. Handling fees may still apply to bulky items. $25 purchase is based on merchandise subtotal. Gift wrap, tax and handling charges will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal. Offer valid for orders shipping within the 48 contiguous states, as well as APO/FPO and for Standard and To the Door shipping methods only.
Antibacterial agent: Benzalkonium chloride helps prevent infection and kills bacteria.
For use on minor cuts, scrapes and burns
Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Health Concern: Scrapes, Cuts
- Health Facts: Latex-free
- For Use On: Whole Body
- Features: Sterile
- Includes: adhesive bandages
- For Use On : Whole Body
- Manufacturer Suggested Age : Newborn and Up
- Care and Cleaning : discard after using
- Product Form : Tape
- Health Facts : Latex-free
- Features: Health and Beauty : Sterile
- Legally Required Information : Healthcare Disclaimer
- General Material : Cotton
- Health/Beauty Concern : Cuts, Scrapes
- Includes: Health and Beauty Product : adhesive bandages
- Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride (0.1%).
- For external use only. Do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep cuts, puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor. Stop use and consult a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse. Do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. Contents of unopened, undamaged package are sterile.
We regret that this item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
This item must be returned within 100 days of the ship date. See return policy for details.
Most unopened items in new condition and returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy noted on the receipt, Target policy board (refund exceptions), Target.com or in the item department. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
See the Target return policy for complete information.