Not ready to commit? No problem. Find out how to make changes here.
After placing your order, you'll have 30 minutes to change or cancel it. Once 30 minutes has passed, your order will begin the shipping process and it will not be possible to modify or cancel your order. You can review the status of any order you've placed by visiting My Account. Click Cancel an Item and you’ll see a countdown timer showing how much time you have left to change your order.
From My Account you can:
Cancel your order
Remove an item or decrease quantity
Change payment method
Help with canceling/changing an order placed without an account
• Under help click track an order
• On the manage your order page, choose search an order number on the right hand side if the order was placed without an account/anonymously.
• Enter the order id from your email confirmation and the email address used to place the order,
• Once order is displayed click Continue.
• Click Cancel an Item on right side of screen.
o Note: If Cancel an Item link doesn’t appear, order cannot be cancelled.
• Click box next to item you want to cancel.
• Click Continue.
o If your request was successful, you’ll receive this message: “Your order has been successfully updated.” You’ll also receive a cancellation email shortly.
You can also call Target.com Guest Services within 30 minutes of placing your order at 1-800-591-3869 for help with any of the following:
• Add a promotion code
• Add or remove gift wrap or gift message (if item qualifies)
• Change the shipping method
• Add or remove a requirement for signature at delivery
• Cancel your order
• Remove an item or decrease quantity
• Change address
• Change payment method/add a Gift Card payment
If you decide you don't want your order after the shipping process has begun, you can still refuse the delivery. When we receive the refused order, we'll process a refund and send you an email that a refund is on the way.
There are a few reasons we may need to cancel an order. Some reasons include:
Item is unavailable
Incorrect address information
Invalid payment method
If this happens, we'll send you an email to let you know. For orders cancelled because of address or payment reasons, you can place a new order with updated shipping or payment information.